December 09, 2005

LOKI...God of saving our sanity (at least I think he tried to)

You know what I’d like to see more of? Country singers coming out of the hood. Like a famous country band coming from Compton, using banjos and fiddles, and singing about bitches and hoes. Or vice versa. How about a rapper who raps about his old Chevy breaking down on him?

I guess that probably wouldn’t be that good, and that’s probably the reason why it hasn’t happened yet. I’m just saying it cause I’m sick of 50 Cent and all those other rappers, who to me all sound the same. Like I’m not saying that all of them sound the same because I can tell the difference between most of them (I’m not that ignorant), but recently I can’t tell the difference between a lot of them. However, that’s the same with a lot of new “rock” bands (notice the quotes). I guess what I’m trying to say is that I just want 50 Cent to go away. The guy got shot 9 times in the face. “Oh wow he got shot 9 times and is still around. He’s so real and authentic and from the street”. I personally don’t care if he’s from the street or not, cause the fact of the matter is, he isn’t anymore and probably would rather smash his own nuts with a rock before going back there to prove that he’s still “real” and “authentic”. And I also think that getting shot 9 times in the face is a sign from God…I don’t care which one, just pick…ummmm…Thor…no Loki, that sounds much more suitable…I think it’s a sign from Loki to STAY THE FUCK DOWN! Damn American medical system! It can’t save the life of some sick child or help a pregnant mother, but it takes time out of its schedule to save the life of this fucking shmuck! Fuck that! Now don’t get me wrong, doctors should do everything they can to save a life, but maybe they should have taken the amount of lead in his face into account and figured it was an act of God….or Loki for that matter. Just you watch, he’ll be gone soon enough, and it won’t be the result of some gang/rap war. Odin’s going to show his son how it’s done and finish the job that Loki started. After all he is a God of death.

Youngblood

1 comment:

Danny Smandych said...

A very good reply tony...well thought out and appreciated...the funny thing is it's longer than a lot of the post I have on this thing...is that funny or sad...I don't know. At any rate it's a really good, thoughtful comment...thumbs up all around.