May 15, 2005

Just a post

I dwell over things way too much. I really do. I sit and I over think shit and become paranoid and try and conceive all possibilities to a particular situation and how they can come to be and how to avert them if necessary. I over think shit and worry or I get ahead of myself and assume that something great is going to happen and in the end I get nothing but disappointment because what I think is going to happen never does. I’m surprised I got my job back from last summer because I just assumed that I would, so that should automatically meant that I wouldn’t get the job. I guess I finally lucked out.

I do all this and take up so much of my brain power that I can’t focus on anything but what I have to worry about that particular day, hence why my hair is slowly saying goodbye to my scalp. That in itself is a paradox. The theory is that it’s falling out because I worry too much, and all it does is make me worry more, so more hair just falls out! DAMMIT!!!!

If I focused all the mental energy I use up worrying about shit and thinking about things that will never happen, I’d probably have the marks in school that I should be having; I’d be more confidence in myself (and with that a have a girl, because according to that Cosmo at Abigail’s place, that’s what chicks want); not be loosing my hair; and probably be able to do decent posts for you fine people more often.

I know that everyone worry’s about shit, and I’m sure there are those that do more than I, but it’s still a complete and utter annoyance, and people telling me to just not worry so much doesn’t do shit. “Don’t worry so much” they say. Well that’s some great advice; you must have gone to Harvard to come up with that one.

…Well… I just had to get that out. I think that’s the closest I’ve ever come to bitching about what kind of day I had on this thing.

Youngblood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Depression and worry must be hereditary.

2. According to Cosmo, if I gave better blow jobs, I'd have a man and an apartment in Manhattan. (don't pay toooooo much attention to the Cosmo advice, take it with a grain of salt.

3. Confidence in yourself will get you everywhere

Anonymous said...

just remember, that good girls realize that single boys in their 20's and 30's are going to be balding, have a paunch, and will be malnutritioned and pining for an old girlfriend. we don't like it, but we accept it. no worries boys, we like you the way you are.