May 10, 2005

To Beach or not to Beach, that is the question.

So I was shovelling sand today and I started thinking about the beach. Who decides where a beach is going to go, and where do they get all that sand? Sure some of it could be there naturally, but they must have to get some from like a sand pit or something. But some of those beaches are so big they must have to go to a few different pits, and it's not like there's a sand pit every 10 miles or anything. They'd have to haul it in from all over, just for beach.......that was a pretty useless thought.

I love going to the beach. Sure, you don't find a whole lot of nude beaches around here, but hey you don't need them. To me, going to the beach is one of the most relaxing things you can do. I don't need naked chicks walking by and distracting me while I play football. I mean, I've been hit in the head more than I need to be, so I don't need be getting distracted and getting smoked in the head by a football. It hurts and it's embarrassing. That's a double whammy!

Alot of people prefer going to a pool over the beach. Now I'm a firm believer in everyone has thier own oppinion and preferences, but to these people I say: get bent and get real. The beach is where it's at! People, vollyball, football, frisbie, half naked hotties. Where can you go wrong?

I love the beach, and whenever someones up for going I'm there! You can't much better than the beach. (except if you're talking about that movie with Dicaprio, then in that case you can get a lot better)

Youngblood

No comments: