June 20, 2005

AH HA!!! I'm back

OK, so my computer's up and running and good to go now...

So, continuing with the last entries summer trend…today has more about summer.

I love summer. Did I mention that last time? I don’t think so. So I’ll say it again…I love summer. In what other season can you be on a lake, in a boat, the clouds are parted just enough for the sunset to peek through, when all of a sudden a pelican flies across the sunset? (It’s true I saw it the other day) What season I ask you?…What season?

I love summer…

Just being on the lake is fan-freaking-tastic!!! I love it! There is nothing better I tell you. Well actually…kneeboarding on a lake that smooth like glass…yeah, that’s better. Definitely better. For any who haven’t tried it, do it. It’s better than skiing, which in my opinion is boring, unless it's trick skiing. Normal, two ski skiing is just plain boring. Kneeboarding has jumps and spins and awesome falls that hurt. Can you get any better…well… maybe wakeboarding…but I haven’t tried that but it looks deadly. So give it up for the wakeboarders. They deserve the props over the skiers. They’re like the 18 year old young buck and skiers are the 97 year olds (although they can be pretty fun sometimes)…scratch that last one…skiers are like a rectal itch. Ya that’s better.

Youngblood

No comments: