June 16, 2005

What the Fuck!! I’m wicked sun burnt! The shit of the deal is I was wearing sun block too. SPF 15 no less, and I’m wicked globbing it on too. It’s not like I’m just putting wee little bit on, I’m putting on a lot of it. Maybe it’s because I’m in the sun all day. Would that be it? Even still, it should still protect me. Oh well I guess I’ll just go get more. I must admit though the one upside to the sunburn is when you find relief to the sunburn. You could say that about any kind of problem, that the relief is the best part. But with a sunburn you can take a cold beer, put it on those hotspots, cool off and then drink it. Is that not the best double whammy ever?

I love beer…

I guess sunburn is just a something to even out the greatness of summer. Its like winter and…umm…well I got nothing there, but you know what they say: You have to take the good with the bad. But wouldn’t winter also be considered the bad in that equation to summers goodness. DAMMIT!! Winter wins again!

I HATE WINTER!!!

I love beer….(cracks a beer)…well I gotta go attend to some…business…yes that will do…

Youngblood


“Beer! Is there anything you can’t do?” – Homer Simpson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. You convinced me. It's almost midnight, but since I don't have to work in the morning and I'm sweating like a pig, i'm going for a beer.

here's to alchoholism.

Danny Smandych said...

I'm here all summer

Anonymous said...

OK, I am going to sound like a mom right about now, but if youare working outside all day you should have a spf 30 on and reapply every two hours or so. I know, I know, its a pain in the ass. But you are talking to the gal that burns in 15 minutes flat so I have learnt a lot about this in my 25 years. Yes, only 25 , even though I am starting to annoy myself by being a mom. See you in the fall when you move in!!! Hopefully vman and I can get out there before that.