September 25, 2005

Ok here's my little bit of non-opinion, me just talking, brew ha ha.

Check out Strike Force's website when you get the chance. My cousin Jeff is the lead singer of the band and they just all around kick ass. While your there check you Derek's column in the Features section. It's some good stuff, an hey why don't you order a copy of their CD or at least check out the few free songs they have.

I made an addition on the left. Just a little recommendation of some tune-age. Also If you haven't seen them, I have a poll going on down on the right and my little "Did You Know Box?..."

Also...you may have noticed by know that this post is just an attempt to make it look like I'm posting...which I'm trying to do. Fear not I do have another YOUNGBLOOD AT THE MOVIES coming along and it'll be up in the next few days.

Youngblood

No comments: