August 08, 2005

Rant time

Lately I've been feeling like I just have absolutely nothing in me to say that's actually note worthy. I've been trying to think of something to say on this thing but I just got nothin'. I never used to have to actually try and think of something to type. Ideas would just come to me throughout the day and whether they were one simple question or an actual topic I wanted to discuss, I at least had something.

I think it's because all my thoughts get out at work. All I do (besides stand around and look good) is bullshit with the guys at work. I think the fact that a large amount of my writing was just me bullshitting accounts for my lack of posts. Which also pegs the question: why did I have so much bottled up bullshit that I needed to get out?

It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm always left out of most conversations, and a large amount of the ones I'm in I really don't give a damn about what anyone is saying (sorry it's just the truth), because a)I probably have no real interest in what's being said b)have no knowledge of said subject and have just been dragged into talking about it c) want to talk about sometime. Maybe I want to debate the positives and negatives of Stinkor sometimes; or have a discussion about how the Fonz was a perv.

But I guess that's just human nature. If someone's not interested in something they either (like me) pretend an interest just to apesse others, or just change the subject as soon as they can to suit themselves.

Now I'm not saying that all people bore the shit out of me and every conversation should be what I want to talk about, but dammit man; I'd for once like to sit around and rather than hear about who won the Stanley Cup in what year, or more of the same repetitive conversation, I want to sit and talk about the Dark Phoenix Saga or which was better Mario 2 or Mario 3. Then we'll see how bored everone else gets. Give 'em a piece of their own medicine.

Then I'm gonna let the waitress take all their beer away when they go out for a smoke. DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!----(side note: tony was right. fuck them and their beer...scroll down and read comments to find out what the hell I'm babbling about)----

Well that felt pretty good to get off my chest. And I did just like I used to do to start at one topic and switch it up later. Maybe there's still hope for my yet.

Youngblood

No comments: