August 03, 2005

Well here it is!

I'll be damned, I actually got my re-vamp done. What do you think? It's not quite finished. I still have a few little things here and there to do. I think Internet Explorer has a few small problems, like the sidebars being out of alignment, but I built it in Firefox. So I'll be fixing that (or at least trying to). Also I am going to begin a magical quest for my counter, which has mysteriously gone missing. I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later. So that's it. CRITICS GO HARD!!! Let me have it!!!
Tell me about dead links and other rubish such as that.

Youngblood

1 comment:

Elan Morgan said...

Re-building can be a bitch, especially when trying to make everything jive between browsers. The key is: believe Firefox and work from there. IE is the lover who lies through its teeth. Having built more than twelve blogs, I know your struggles. I feel for you.