April 06, 2005

Bonds instantly to your skin

Bonds instantly to your skin. Now there's a warning I wish I would have read. I think crazy glue would bond like a second or two after you apply it. It's a little safer don't you think. They could do it. I mean, if they could make it bond instantly they should be able to make it bond in a few seconds. All they probably have to do is cut back the amount of something when they make it. It only makes sense. If your making something and you want less of it, you just reduce an ingredient. Like if a cake is too sweet, just don't put so much sugar in the next time.

I know I would buy that kind of glue. It sure would reduce the amount of times I have to stick my hand under the tap to try disolve the glue so the shoe will come off. Maybe next time I'll leave the shoe on my hand. I could be a super hero. SHOE-MAN. He runs at the speed of light. When his legs get tired he runs with his hands. When I'm needed they could project a big shoe in the sky. I'll throw laces at criminals to tie them up. And my side kick would be...wrist...watch...boy...NO...girl. Definetly girl. I ain't keeping no young boy in a cave. I don't want to be no Bruce 'Micheal Jackson' Wayne (get it. 'cause Bruce Wayne is Batman...and Robin's a young boy.....ah forget it!). But would it be worse to keep a young girl in a cave? Batman is these days (the new Robin's a girl). How about I don't have a side kick and just steer clear of this whole ugly mess. Yeah that'd be alright.

Youngb---

Oh! Wait a sec, I was talking about glue wasn't I? Yeah, I was, and I'm not done yet......um....yeah...how about that glue hey....sure is sticky....um.....I guess i was done. How 'bout that, eh? [sound of running away from computer]

Youngblood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

I once glued a Christmas ornament to my hand at a job and had to spend part of the afternoon trying to pretend that I just had to hold onto it for over an hour. It was July.