April 26, 2005

I'll be damned it's...it's...A POST!!

COSBY TO FIGHT 11 WOMEN. Click on the link to see what the article I’m taking about. Now if you don’t read the article in question you might be wondering why the hell Bill Cosby would fight 11 women. Is he going to get in the ring with them and have some kind of royal rumble? No, in fact its actually about a bunch of women taking him to court because they are accusing him of drugging and assaulting them. You know, the usual Hollywood thing.

But when I first read that headline that was the first thing that popped into my head; the image of Bill Cosby getting into the ring and squaring off against 11 women. You gotta love the people that come up with these headlines. If they're not coming up with the most cheesy headlines like "The Buttler Did It"(After Rocky Butler put on a show at the Labour Day game a few years back), they're coming up with some of the dumbest ones "Laxative helps remove Earwax"(from the Tonight Show). How do these people get jobs as Headline writers? Is this what they decided to do with thier journalism degree? The least they can do is proofread their work, they're only like 5 words long. And do they think they're funny? Are they trying to be funny or do they realize that they're just really cheazy? Or are they trying to be full of cheeze?
In all honesty though, I couldn't do thier job. Most of the time I don't even read the entire headline, because my attention span is so low, so how could I sit and read the article and write the headline. But wait...by looking at some of these headlines they don't even do that. I think I just found a my new career!
Youngblood

No comments: