April 27, 2005

Watch it boy or I'll give ya a shot!!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what's so special about getting shots at the bar. I mean, if your going to get a drink why not spend the extra buck or whatever on a beer. It'll last longer. I guess if you just want to get drunk that might be ok, but I also don't see the point of setting a goal for getting drunk. As the Barenaked Ladies said, "Drinking just to get drunk is a waste of precious booze". The way I see it, you should just go out to have a good time and if you get loaded then you get loaded.

Whenever someone wins big on the VLT's they always buy a round of shots, and if they get me one thats fine but I still would rather have
a beer. Even if its a cheap Jackass that really doesn't taste good, I'd still rather have it over a shot. That way I can sit and enjoy it and that person can know that I have enjoyed thier gift, rather than having this shot that when they blink they miss me taking it.

I also just don't like the taste of shots. They don't appeal to me. Some may see this as odd considerng that I'm in the Guiness Club and there are so many people who can't stand the taste of Guiness. It really doesn't matter what it is I just really don't like them...except Jager...Jager is alllrrrright.

So I guess I have found my exception with Jager, but I still would prefer a pint of Guiness over a shot anyday...or alot of other beers besides Guiness...Honeybrown, Kokanee, Kieths, Kronenburg, Canadian...not Boh...I'd rather drink piss, but for those who have drank Boh, it's not that far off.

Youngblood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tested out this theory, but i think piss may taste better than Boh. And good one on the BNL quote....wicked.