February 04, 2005

Adventures in eBay!

I was looking around eBay the other day and I realized something: I had some really cool action figures when I was growing up. I never really thought about it back then. But now that I look at the toys that I once had I wish I would have never sold them all at that garage sale all those years ago. But I didn't sell all of them, I held onto a few. The He-man ones, any super heroes, and for some reason I still have that alligator from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But after this recent trip to eBay I really wish I had held onto those Ghostbusters, and TMNT toys you know seeing how I'm a huge nerd and love all that stuff. Ah what a sad state of affairs.

I also realized the insane amount of money that my parents spent on me. And those are just my toys, never mind clothes and whatnot. Actually, now that I think about it, I was pretty dam spoiled. So what I say to all of you who read this is, take out your old toys and check them out. Who knows you might find it kind of fun. And while you're at it, play any old video games systems that be sitting in your closet, they're still fun. Put them to use just one more time, someone bought them for a reason, so use them. Recapture the inner child in yourself, because it's still in their somewhere.


Youngblood

No comments: