February 14, 2005

The Return of the King

When the Queen dies who’s going to be in our money? The next King; and who’s going to be the next King? Prince William, that’s who. So then after he’s put on our money, instead of saying, “hey give me a twenty” you’ll say “hey give me a Bill” (get it?).

What’s the world going to be like after old Liz kicks the bucket? Total chaos that’s what! Actually I don’t know. I couldn’t even start thinking about any kind of close estimate of what it would be like. Hypothetically speaking of course, what if she went tomorrow? What would be first, the coronation of the new King or the funeral of the Queen? Does it matter? I think Willy would want to wait until after the funeral to do it. You know give himself time to grieve. But even if he wanted to wait a little bit, there would probably be some British jerkoffs that would rush everything. Now I’m not the kind of guy that usually feels sorry for the rich (and in this case uber-rich), but I’m not heartless and do recognize that his grandma died, and I’d give him all the time he wanted, and I’m sure you would to. But like I said: BRITISH JERKOFFS! They’re everywhere.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. I know it’s hard for an everyday guy like me (and all of you for that matter) to sympathize with the future King of England, but people are going to try to take advantage of the guy. Who knows, maybe Prince Chuck is going to try play puppet master to his son or maybe his brother will become vengeful and plot an assassination attempt. It could happen. But who knows, maybe old Billy there will be a shitty king. Maybe he’ll borrow the guillotine from the French, then where will we be? In that case I think he should be stopped. But we can’t jump to conclusions, we don’t know what he has planned, do we? All I’m saying is that the people should just be ready for anything.

So here’s what I propose: don’t pay any attention to the situation at all, unless you live in England. What’s he going to do? Once the heads start rolling the whole world will want him gone. They’ll take care of him. Hell, we can tell G.W. that there’s oil there and then suddenly there'll be reports that he’s funding terrorist groups and in no time he’ll be gone. That way everyone’s happy George will be able to start a new war, Micheal Moore will make a new movie about it, and Prince Harry will become King. Everybody wins! (Except Prince William who'll be sharing a cell with Saddam)

Youngblood

No comments: