February 03, 2005

I'll give you a topic....Discuss....

First off I'd like to thank my buddy Tony for advertising me on his blog, so I'll do the same for him on mine. Go check it out, his is what made me start this thing.

Now onto the ramdom bullshit!


As you have probably already noticed, sometimes the things I say make it seem like I’m dead from the neck up. Today is one of those days!

It crossed my mind today that I have never seen a monkey, wearing a cowboy hat, while riding a pony. I’m really kind of disappointed in myself that I have never seen such a thing. The fact that I haven’t even tried to find it is disappointing. Look at it this way: I love monkeys; ponies can’t be all bad, they let those dirty little Hobbits ride them; cowboy hats are cool; and who wouldn’t want to see such a thing? I wonder if they have them at any circuses? I’ve only been to one, and even though I was only like 10 and can’t really remember it that well, I’m pretty sure there weren’t any. I do remember something about a bear and a giraffe though…


But wouldn’t that be cruel to capture a monkey and make him do those kinds of things? Isn’t that cruelty towards animals? Not if you find it in the wild doing these things naturally. That’s what I intend to do! As I type this I am planning a trip to the Amazon in order to find such an eventuality (now that’s multi-tasking). I promise that I will find a monkey, wearing a cowboy hat, riding a pony! All I need is some sucker to go along with me and carry all my shit. I plan on documenting the entire expedition, and turning it into a special for the Discovery Channel. In the slim chance that I do not find such a phenomenon, I’ll edit it, make the sucker that carries my shit look like the idiot (a la I’m with Busey), add a laugh track, and sell it to the Comedy Network. (Those guys will show anything)

Youngblood

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

ha! go for it, you could make a mint!

Anonymous said...

hey there, in case you didn't know, i've added you to my blog too. hey, and ask tony if he would mind if i added him as well. - anna-