February 09, 2005

Opposites

They say that for every action there’s a reaction, for every positive there’s a negative, and everything has an opposite. I really don’t believe that this last one is true. I don’t think every thing has an opposite. What’s the opposite of toilet paper? Sink paper? No such thing. So that automatically disproves that theory. If that’s not good enough for you, well then what’s the opposite of taking a piss? One might argue that it’s taking a shit. That person would be wrong. For you to do the opposite of taking a piss you’d have to cram your pee back in, and even if you managed somehow to get it back in, it would just come back out again anyway and in the end be pointless. So ya technically there might an opposite of taking a piss but it’s pretty pointless. So you got me there on a technicality (you anal retentive bastards). Fine here’s another one: black and white might be opposites, but what’s the opposite of indigo? Beige? There isn’t one as far as I’m concerned. SO THERE!…what the hell am I talking about….I’m going to make a sandwich….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still waiting for an update...