March 24, 2005

The New World Order

I’ll give you a heads up on tomorrows post: there won’t be one, that’s right there won’t be one. I just don’t think I’ll be able to do one, because I’ll be traveling back to Kamsack and whatnot for most of the day. Sorry, but I do already have a new movie review ready for Monday and it’ll be a good long read (as far as blog posts go). And also, from now to the end of April I’ll probably miss a few days here and there without warning due to finals, essays, and various other projects that need to get done, and I will have to move at the end of April. But fear not, come May I will be back to my usual ways and posting every weekday like usual. But until then, I give you today’s post:

A great mind once said, “white males are utterly useless. We’ve had our time to prove to the world that we are good leaders and we screwed up. I think it’s time to let someone else give it a shot.” It’s true. Look at the “great” white leader we’ve had: Hitler (nope), Napoleon (think again), George Bush (either one sucked). Sure you have good ones like Churchill, Trudeau and JFK in there, but even still, it’s time someone else got a chance. But if the white men don’t rule the world, who will? We’ve done it for so long. Who should take over? I’ll tell you who: Black Women!

That’s right I said it, all black women ages 30 and up should get a seat of power somewhere in the world. It doesn’t matter if they’re even from that country or not. Just give it too them. Think about it: as far as the western world is concerned they’re the most shit out of luck. Black people still get shit on, and women are still fighting for equal rights. That’s a double whammy! So lets just give them some power.

I think it’d be fun. Diana Ross could be the dictator of some Eastern European country. We could have The Right Honorable Halley Berry, Prime Minister Winfrey, and QUEEN LATIFAH! Not only would they have some good ideas, I bet they know how to have a good time too. They’ll know how to work hard and play hard. We’ll even make up positions for them to fill. Condolezza Rice can be “The Minister of Getting Horsewhipped”.

If they run out of black women to fill positions, bring on the black men. First up: Chris Rock and Al Sharpton. After the black men we’ll work our way through every ethnicity until we come back to white men, and if they’re still around at the time, our representatives will be George Carlin, John Stewart, and just for kicks Adam West! (why the hell not?!)

Call me crazy but that’s a world that I can’t wait to live in. And maybe, just MAYBE, if we run through white men one more time, MAYBE we’ll let Micheal Jackson and his race of freaks take a stab at it.

Youngblood

2 comments:

Danny Smandych said...

I'm just trying to be racist to white people...that's all...we're all just a bunch of crackers.

Anonymous said...

I agree with ya. But what we really need here in Canada is more native people in charge....no really, we need another point of view man. Damn the white man.