March 11, 2005

Taking up space on the web

Just to take up space, here's a few random things I thought of this week.
  • I like the word bum…I think it’s hip.
  • If a tree falls in the forest and no one’s around to hear it, did the animals it crushed make a sound?
  • Snow isn’t cold, unless it’s cold out, and if it’s not cold out it’s warm/hot. If it’s warm/hot out then the snow melts and becomes water. If it’s warm/hot out then that water becomes warm, so in turn that means that snow is warm. (try argue with that logic, I dare you)
  • Poo is definitely not as funny a word as poop. Never and was never will be!
  • I don’t care what anyone says Christian rock IS inspirational. It inspires me to vomit.
  • How can you have a special edition DVD when it’s the first edition to come out? There was no normal edition. What’s so special about it?
I'll be back monday with a real post...I promise.

Youngblood

No comments: