March 10, 2005

That guy from that show based in the 70's....you know the one I'm talking about

What’s the deal with Ashton Kutcher? Ya sure he’s funny on That 70’s Show, But I’m kind of getting sick of the guy. When is he going to stop hiding peoples cars and laughing at them. The joke is dead. Ya, I get it, people get pissed off when your take their shit, even celebrities. Give it up! And what’s with the whole “punk’d” thing anyway? Is he trying to get it in the dictionary?

Punk’d (adj.) To have your car or other belongings stolen while Kelso laughs at you

What’s with the whole apostrophe thing? Is the word cooler because there’s no e? And is he ever going to get busted for grand theft auto? I think it’s only right.

And what’s the deal with him making the trucker hat cool? Truckers and farmers have been wearing them for years. It was already an established fashion of sorts. But this fucking clownshoes comes along and wears it once and suddenly you can buy a John Deer hat at the Gap for $30. And ya since then I have bought a trucker hat but it was 25¢ at a garage sale.

I guess I just don’t understand celebrities and the star system. But one thing I do understand is that if I’m ever, even quasi-famous and I wear something that was made 20 years before, I can start a trend. BRING BACK THE FLANEL JACKETS!!!!

Youngblood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next week on Punk'd: Ashton Kutcher realizes that his 15 minutes are up.