March 07, 2005

A real post

First off I’d like to apologize for Friday’s ever so shitty post…but seriously…go see that movie. Anyway….

They say that curiosity killed the cat. How do they know? Was there an investigation? Personally I don’t think there was, so I’ve decided to take it upon myself to find out who in fact killed that cat. I’ve been told that it’s actually just a figure of speech, but to those that tell me such hogwash I say FUCK YOU JERKOFF! That’s right I said it. And if that cat did die under those circumstances then I guess I’m next…if I was a cat…or does it apply to everyone? Has someone checked?…

Now I know what you’re all thinking: when’s he going to get to the fucking point. And I will. Riiiigggghhhhhhhtttt……..NOW! Human curiosity. It’s a natural thing. I came to this realization while cutting open a toothpaste tube. I was perplexed by just how they get it in there. I was saddened to learn nothing (also the fact that I felt the need to cut it open is pretty sad too). Now this whole “cat” theory makes one think of foul play; that curiosity is a bad thing. Ok now I’ll admit some things you just shouldn’t be curious about or at least don’t pursue those curiosities. Things like, what would happen if, oh I don’t know, an atomic bomb was dropped on a city…yeah not good. But things like: “Hey I wonder if we can cure this cancer thing?”, let’s keep those ones around.

So why all this hostility towards curiosity? What’s with the cat metaphors? Who started this hostility? How can we stop it? How much longer can it go on? How many more questions will I ask? Who really gives a shit about what I’m saying? (Not many I figure, and I only asked 1 more question. That’s 2 out of 7…not bad) Like I said human curiosity is a natural thing, it can’t be stopped. The fact is no one’s going to stop wondering about JFK’s assassination any time soon, or that whole Caramilk deal. So now when some one asks what you think about JFK assassination, just say, “Who cares, we’ll never know”.

I guess you could say that I’m just curious about curiosity…and how the hell they get the toothpaste into the tube.

Youngblood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aliens beam it in from outerspace.
Just like the "Dont Walk on the Grass" signs